Thursday, January 10, 2013


I am 16 weeks pregnant today, I am starting to feel a whole lot better although the Morning Sickness is still there. I am so proud of myself I have been getting into the swing of things and just dealing with the energy and stamina that I have for now. I've got dishes done, bathrooms scrubbed, bedrooms done, beds made,clothes put away, showers and baths done, kids hair brushed and done for the day and the biggest accomplishment get my own self looking like a member of society again. Yesterday was a pick me up day, I was getting really tired of being alone and being home all day so I took the kids out to the park and we went on a little bike ride in the trailer and it was really good for me to be outside in the fresh air with the sun beaming down on me.

Having a Blast at the Park





               

No comments:

Post a Comment